Sunday, May 12, 2013

Marine World

OK so today I went to Marine World/Discovery Kingdom for honor band. To be honest I have never been a Marine World person because I don't like roller coasters and to me I think Marine World is all roller coasters, but no there is something for everybody (zoo, kid land, ext.). My personal favorite ride is the sky scraper a 150 feet swing. For most rides the lines are HUGE so like at Disneyland they have a flash pass not a fast pass USE THEM!!! For eating it really depends on your price range and for drinks get the official cup for $14.99 plus tax. Lastly, it's not as expensive as Disneyland for only about $90.00. And it just so happens next week i will be in Disneyland for my birthday.

                                                                                                Your Friend,
                                                                                                    Jared 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment